Vilas Heating & Cooling Services
Providing Exceptional Service Since 1972
When it comes to taking care of your property and keeping you comfortable, no one does it quite like Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC. Since opening our doors five decades ago, our team has taken great pride in serving the members of our community by providing the most reliable heating and cooling services possible. Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, each of our NATE-certified technicians is fully prepared to handle any repair, maintenance, replacement, or installation service you may need.
Our heating and AC services in Vilas include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
- Heat pumps
- Oil to gas conversion
- Indoor air quality
- Commercial HVAC
Our team caters to residential and commercial properties of all sizes, treating each service with the utmost urgency and care. With us on your side, you can rest easy knowing we will get the job done right the first time around.
Should I Repair or Replace My HVAC System?
If your heater or AC is acting up, it can be rather difficult to determine whether the problem warrants a repair or replacement. The last thing you want is to spend a ton of money repairing a piece of equipment that needs to be replaced, so we recommend becoming familiar with the signs that your system is on its way out the door.
Signs you should replace your HVAC system include:
- It is old: On average, heaters last between 15 and 20 years and ACs last between 10 and 15 years. If your system is acting up near the end of its lifespan, it is probably best to consider a replacement. This can help you avoid a complete system breakdown at the worst possible time.
- It is inefficient: Are your utility bills consistently through the roof? That is a sure sign that your system has to work extra hard and consume way more energy than it should in order to heat or cool your property.
- It needs to be repaired often: If you have paid for several repairs in the last few years alone, that is a sign that your system is on its way out the door. It is best to have your system replaced before it breaks down for good.
- It fails to keep you comfortable: Are you constantly adjusting your thermostat? Are there warm and cool spots throughout your property? Is your property never quite warm or cool enough? If your system is failing to keep you comfortable, it is time for an upgrade.
If you aren’t sure whether to repair or replace your system, Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC can help. Our Vilas HVAC pros perform thorough inspections that allow us to determine your system’s overall condition.
We understand that installing a brand-new system might seem like an overwhelming task, but our team makes the process easy as can be. Our NATE-certified technicians have access to a variety of energy-efficient, high-powered systems and can select and install the perfect system for your property.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
Did you know that the leading cause of premature HVAC failure is a lack of proper maintenance? Routine maintenance is incredibly important because it allows your technician to identify and resolve problem areas before they require major repairs.
Additional perks of HVAC maintenance include:
- Maximizes energy efficiency
- Satisfies manufacturer warranties
- Improved indoor air quality
- Reduces monthly energy bills
- Minimizes energy consumption
- Reduces the risk of repairs
- Extends equipment lifespan
- Enhances indoor comfort
Simply put, you can’t afford to skip out on maintenance. Be sure to schedule AC maintenance each spring and furnace maintenance each fall to ensure your property is comfortable all year long. At Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, our Vilas heating and AC experts offer comprehensive maintenance services guaranteed to keep your equipment in top shape. Give us a call today to learn more!
Why Choose Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC?
It can be difficult to find a service provider you truly trust, but Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC makes it simple as can be. Your safety and comfort are our priorities, which is why we adhere to the highest standards in workmanship for every service. And, as the most trusted name in HVAC, our team has access to top-of-the-line tools and technology, which makes providing swift and dependable service that much easier.
With Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC on your side, you can expect:
- 24/7 emergency services
- Same-day appointments
- Financing options
- Residential and commercial services
From minor repairs to routine tune-ups to system overhauls, no problem is too big or too small for our NATE-certified technicians to take on. Put your trust in Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC and rest easy knowing your home or business is in the hands of the most skilled and hardworking technicians out there.
Call (828) 548-1555 for dependable heating and air conditioning services in Vilas. We look forward to serving you!
A Great Team!- Eric V.
Patient and Helpful!- Ryan F.
We couldn't be more pleased!- Stan S.
Very impressed with the service!- Barbara O.G.
Offering Customized Solutions to Solve your Problem
24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
Helping Over 45 Years-Worth of Loyal Customers
Constantly Training to Provide the Ultimate Experience