Avery County & Watauga County REME HALO® Air Purifier
Destroying Bacteria & Viruses in the Air
Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC has partnered with HALO® to provide Boone homeowners with cleaner, healthier indoor air. The REME HALO® kills up to 99% of mold, bacteria, and viruses and is easily installed in your existing HVAC system. This whole-home air purifier reduces odors, eliminates common allergy triggers, and creates healthier air overall.
To learn more, schedule an HVAC purification estimate in Avery County and Watauga County. We proudly serve North Carolina and Tennessee homeowners in Lenoir, Johnson City, Boone, and areas nearby.
Why Choose the REME HALO® In-Duct Air Purification System
With the REME HALO®, you can have that fresh outdoor feeling without ever having to open your windows. That is because the REME HALO® whole-house HVAC air purifier mimics nature's process of cleaning the air.
REME HALO® produces ionized hydrogen peroxide molecules which are distributed to every cubic foot of air in your entire home. Whenever they come in contact with bacteria, viruses, mold spores, VOCs, and odor, it quickly breaks down and destroys them on the spot.
The system also passes a charge off to all dust, dander, and pollen, causing them to stick together and increase in size, which makes it easier for your existing filters to trap the particles.
Benefits of the HALO® HVAC air purifier:
- Dual ionizers reduce indoor air particulates, including dust, dander, pollen, mold, VOCs, & more
- REME HALO® can reduce up to 99% of sneeze germs by the time they reach 3 ft.
- Zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Provides whole-house in-duct air purification
- Doesn't require additional space, as it easily integrates with your existing HVAC unit
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to power on & off with the HVAC system
- Replaceable LED cell module with 2.5x longer lifespan than mercury vapor UV lamp technology
- Mercury & ozone-free
- Two quick-release features for easy cell replacement
- Industry's first washable catalyst enhanced with zinc for high load environments
Schedule a Free Estimate for Our Indoor Air Quality Services
Ready to create healthier, more comfortable air by just running your HVAC unit? Our REME HALO® air purifiers in Avery County and Watauga County are an incredibly effective solution.
Call Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC at (828) 548-1555 to ask about our easy-to-use, incredibly efficient in-duct air purifier system!
Navigating North Carolina's Climate: A Guide to HVAC Systems
Prepping Your HVAC Unit for Storms
Ways to Prevent Expensive Repairs on Your HVAC System
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
5 Ways to Cut Back on AC Costs
Good Indoor Air Quality Benefits Your HVAC System
How Do You Troubleshoot a Heating System?
Why Has Your Home's Heat Pump Become Frosted Over?