Furnace Maintenance in Avery County & Watauga County
Furnace Inspections & Tune-Ups for All Brands & Models
Homeowners often don’t think about the furnace for most of the year. Unfortunately, this can be a costly and frustrating mistake when the furnace won’t turn on when the temperatures drop. Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC offers furnace maintenance in Avery County and Watauga County to help you avoid this unpleasant experience.
Reach out to us today at (828) 548-1555 to schedule a furnace inspection and tune-up.
The Importance of Professional Furnace Inspections
If you want to ensure that your furnace always works when you need it, don’t overlook the importance of regular professional furnace maintenance. Our furnace experts provide a detailed inspection and furnace maintenance in Avery County and Watauga County to make sure your system is ready for winter.
Professional furnace maintenance offers benefits that include:
- Reliable performance
- Optimal home comfort
- Improved furnace efficiency
- Lower repair costs
- Increased energy savings
- Extended equipment life
Our well-trained, licensed, and certified HVAC technicians have the expertise needed to provide maintenance service for all equipment brands and models. We prioritize training and ongoing training to ensure that our technicians are ready to deliver unsurpassed quality service for all your home heating needs, from routine maintenance to complex repairs and new furnace installation.
Complete Furnace Maintenance
The best way to ensure that your furnace is performing as it should is to schedule annual service and furnace maintenance in Avery County and Watauga County. Even if your furnace seems to be working fine, it is important to schedule your annual inspection to ensure safe and efficient performance and prolong the life of your heating system.
Our professional furnace service includes:
- Visual inspection – Our technicians carefully inspect all components of the furnace, flue pipe, fuel line, main plenum, and ductwork.
- Combustion safety – We check to make sure the furnace is venting properly to avoid dangerous combustion gases inside your home.
- Filters – Dirty, clogged filters can reduce airflow and furnace efficiency, as well as increasing wear and tear on the system. The filters need to be replaced or cleaned, depending on the type of filter. We will determine the appropriate size filter for your home and either change or clean it during our maintenance visit.
- System check – We run the furnace to make sure the blower and thermostat are working properly.
- Blower check – Our technicians check the blower for balance or bearing problems.
- Furnace cleaning – We carefully clean the furnace to remove all soot, carbon, and other byproducts for more efficient performance.
If we discover any potential issues with your furnace, we can perform the needed repair before you even notice a problem. This can help you avoid the need for emergency furnace repair in the middle of the winter. We are equipped to service and repair all types of systems, so you can count on our technicians to keep your furnace running at peak efficiency all winter long.
A Great Team!- Eric V.
Patient and Helpful!- Ryan F.
We couldn't be more pleased!- Stan S.
Very impressed with the service!- Barbara O.G.
Offering Customized Solutions to Solve your Problem
24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
Helping Over 45 Years-Worth of Loyal Customers
Constantly Training to Provide the Ultimate Experience