Avery County & Watauga County High-Efficiency AC Systems
Improved Comfort & Decreased Monthly Bills
Everyone wants to keep their house cool and comfortable during the hot summer months, but many homeowners are concerned about the expense of constantly running their air conditioning system. Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC can replace your old air conditioner with a modern, energy-efficient unit. We also install cooling systems for new construction and in homes without an existing system. An energy-efficient air conditioning system will provide you with the comfort you need while keeping your utility bills low.
If you want to keep your home cool this summer without breaking the bank, call us at (828) 548-1555 today for a free estimate on energy-efficient AC unit installation in Avery County, Watauga County, and surrounding areas.
Benefits of Upgrading to a High-Efficiency Air Conditioner
- Lowering your utility bills: High-efficiency air conditioning systems tend to use less energy than older systems, which means you will be spending less money on energy bills.
- Improve home humidity: While keeping the air at your desired temperature, high-efficiency air conditioners effectively remove excess moisture by using a modulated system.
- Positive environmental impact: High-efficiency air conditioning systems use less energy, which decreases the amount of greenhouse gasses emitted. Less electricity also equates to fewer fossil fuels.
- State rebates and incentives: Your local government has plenty of incentives for homeowners who are trying to lower their carbon footprint. Taking advantage of these offers can help you save more money in the long run and lower your cost compared to purchasing a standard unit.
The Difference Between Low & High-Efficiency Air Conditioners
The bulk of the cost of having an air conditioner is paid in energy bills over the lifespan of the unit. If you are shopping for an air conditioner upgrade, give us a call. We will evaluate your home's energy consumption then recommend only models that will give you the best savings per dollar invested, within your specifications and budget.
By improving the efficiency of your unit, you will save money over the lifetime of the unit while keeping your home cool and comfortable whenever you need it. Replacing your outdated heating and cooling equipment with an ENERGY STAR-qualified system could save you more than $115 a year in energy costs. Additionally, sealing ductwork can improve efficiency by as much as 20%. We can inspect your equipment and help you make these HVAC system upgrades and give you the right air conditioning system for your needs.
Air Conditioning Installation Options for Different Home Conditions
- Existing forced-air heating system: If your home already has a ductwork system that delivers warm air throughout the house during winter months, the same ductwork can distribute cooled air from a new central AC system.
- Existing forced-air heating & cooling: In this case, you already have central AC but your old system needs to be replaced. If you plan to stay in your house, this is a smart upgrade because new ENERGY STAR equipment can be more than twice as efficient as older equipment.
- No forced-air system: Since it’s difficult and expensive to install new ductwork in an existing house, you might consider having mini-split, “ductless” air conditioning installed. Each room will get a compact, wall-mounted air handler with its own wireless controller, making it easy to control temperatures in each room. Avoid the portable, window-mounted AC option if possible, as it cuts off your view and your option for natural ventilation during milder weather.
- Major renovation: A major “gut rehab” gives you the option of having new ductwork installed for a forced-air, whole-house system; or you could opt for ductless, mini-split AC.
- Home addition: It’s sometimes possible to extend the ductwork of an existing forced-air system to serve your new living space. Otherwise, you can enjoy the same comfort and efficiency levels by having a ductless mini-split system installed.
- New construction: If you’re building a new house, all options are open. Just make sure to hire an AC expert like the pros at Avery Heating & Air Conditioning.
Improve Your Home's Efficiency with a New Air Conditioner Today
We can help you keep your home running optimally and reduce your energy bills in the summer months. We proudly serve throughout Boomer, Todd, Spruce Pine, Sugar Grove, Creston, Bristol, Linville, Blowing Rock, Newland, Morganton, Elizabethton, Marion, and the surrounding areas.
If you want to increase your home's efficiency while maintaining comfort and saving money, then reach out to Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC today for a free estimate on air conditioner replacement or installation in Avery County and Watauga County.
Navigating North Carolina's Climate: A Guide to HVAC Systems
Prepping Your HVAC Unit for Storms
Ways to Prevent Expensive Repairs on Your HVAC System
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
5 Ways to Cut Back on AC Costs
Good Indoor Air Quality Benefits Your HVAC System
How Do You Troubleshoot a Heating System?
Why Has Your Home's Heat Pump Become Frosted Over?