Furnace Repair in Avery County & Watauga County
Expert Repair for Peak Heating Performance & Efficiency
Your furnace may not be performing at peak efficiency or stop working completely for a number of reasons. A professional inspection and repair is essential for the safety and comfort of your family. Since 1971, Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC has provided unmatched service for furnace repair throughout Avery County and Watauga County.
Common Furnace Problems
A malfunctioning furnace can become a serious problem in the middle of the winter. Even if the furnace is still running, it may not be working efficiently or even safely. Our highly trained, licensed, and experienced heating technicians provide furnace maintenance to prevent breakdowns and furnace repair in Avery County and Watauga County for all common furnace issues.
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working:
- Mechanical problems – We can replace worn mechanical components, such as the fan motor, drive belt, or bearings.
- Ignition problem – A faulty ignition or clogged burner nozzle can cause the burner to malfunction.
- Improper venting – The venting system expels combustion gases. Our furnace repair pros can check for proper ventilation and solve any problems.
- Cracked heat exchanger – The heat exchanger separates the combustion process from your indoor air supply. A cracked heat exchanger can cause performance issues and safety concerns.
- Malfunctioning thermostat – Sometimes a heating problem isn’t caused by the furnace but by a thermostat malfunction. We can replace your thermostat or help you upgrade to a programmable model for lower home heating costs.
- Leaky or uninsulated ductwork – The condition of the ducts impacts furnace performance. We can seal and insulate the ducts to improve efficiency by 20% or more.
While many common heating problems can be repaired, an old, inefficient furnace may need to be replaced. If your furnace is just not performing reliably and has reached the end of its life, a new furnace may be the best option. We always provide reliable advice that is personalized to your needs.
Precise Troubleshooting & Furnace Repair
Regardless of the problem with your furnace, you can depend on our skilled technicians to handle your furnace repair. We offer repair service for all brands and models of oil, electric, gas, and propane. Our commitment to quality and safety is unparalleled.
Our Full-Range of Furnace Repair Services Include:
- Troubleshooting complicated furnace problems
- Combustion safety testing
- Furnace cleaning
- Thermostat replacement
- Mechanical repair
- Filter replacement
Our licensed and certified Avery County & Watauga County technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your furnace to pinpoint the exact cause of your heating problem. We will evaluate your heating system and provide a quote for the work that is needed to restore your heating system to peak performance.
Fast & Dependable Furnace Repair
Depending on the nature of the problem, a loss of heat can cause discomfort or a safety concern for your family. Our heating technicians are available to respond to your call for same-day and emergency furnace repair in Zionville, Vilas, and throughout Avery County and Watauga County. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for furnace emergencies.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Navigating North Carolina's Climate: A Guide to HVAC Systems
Prepping Your HVAC Unit for Storms
Ways to Prevent Expensive Repairs on Your HVAC System
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
5 Ways to Cut Back on AC Costs
Good Indoor Air Quality Benefits Your HVAC System
How Do You Troubleshoot a Heating System?