Types of Heating Systems
Heating Products in Avery County & Watauga County
For most homeowners, heat is a necessary expense. However, that doesn't mean that your heating system needs to be a major drain on your wallet. At Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, we specialize in installing a variety of efficient heating systems that will give your home the comfort you need without excessive spending.
Depending on your needs, we can install a heating system in Avery County or Watauga County that uses any type of fuel source. Our experienced professionals will help you identify the best solution for your needs and give you a quality installation.
If you're interested in upgrading your home heating system, call us today at (828) 548-1555 to speak to Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC or fill out our online contact form to get started. We offer free estimates on all our installation work.
Types of Heating Systems Available in NC & TN
- Oil: Oil is one of the most common heating systems available, and it is a very reliable and easy to manage heat source. Oil furnaces are part of a forced-air system that evenly distributes heat throughout the home.
- Gas: Gas furnaces can be run on either natural gas or propane, with both offering a more environmentally friendly option than oil heating. Gas furnaces generally have good efficiency, and a sealed combustion furnace will provide great energy savings. When combined with stable fuel prices, gas heating systems are an appealing option for many homeowners.
- Wood: Wood and pellet stoves have become an increasingly popular heating system as homeowners look to save money on energy costs. In many cases, these are supplementary systems that limit the need to use the more effective gas or oil system in a home. If you're looking to cut down on heating costs, adding a wood stove could be a good option for your home.
- Solar: Solar panels are viewed by many as a key energy efficiency upgrade, and in the right situation they can reduce energy bills in your home. However, solar panels will not be cost-effective for all homes. Our experts will help you determine if they're a good option for you.
- Radiant: Radiant heating systems transfer warmth through walls or floors rather than blowing hot into the room. Common examples of these systems are hot water baseboard heating and heated floors. While these systems are a nice addition for certain areas, they aren't ideal as a whole-home heating system.
Get the Right Heating System to Keep Your Home Comfortable & Efficient
If you're interested in upgrading your home heating system, the experts at Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC are here to help. Our experienced professionals will evaluate your home and help you choose the right option for your needs.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair
Navigating North Carolina's Climate: A Guide to HVAC Systems
Prepping Your HVAC Unit for Storms
Ways to Prevent Expensive Repairs on Your HVAC System
Signs Your AC Needs Repair
5 Ways to Cut Back on AC Costs
Good Indoor Air Quality Benefits Your HVAC System
How Do You Troubleshoot a Heating System?