Deep Gap HVAC Services
Taking Care of Your Home or Business Since 1972
At Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, your comfort is our top priority, which is why we are committed to offering the most reliable and affordable HVAC services in Deep Gap and beyond. Residents and business owners throughout our community have depended on us for half of a century to help them achieve maximum comfort on their property, and we have never let them down. Adhering to the highest standards in workmanship, customer care, and results, you can always count on our skilled technicians to get the job done right the first time around.
Our Deep Gap Heating and Air Conditioning Services Include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- AC maintenance
- Furnace repair
- Furnace installation
- Furnace maintenance
- Heat pumps
- Oil to gas conversion
- Indoor air quality
- Commercial HVAC services
In our decades of service, our team has encountered and resolved every kind of HVAC problem imaginable, and we guarantee we can handle yours as well. No problem is too big or too small for our technicians to take on.
Trusted AC Repair & Installation in Deep Gap
If your air conditioner is acting up, it is important to bring in a Deep Gap AC repair technician as soon as possible. Even issues that appear to be minor can serve as warning signs for something more serious going on within your system. Whether your system needs to be repaired or replaced, you can count on our air conditioning professionals to make the process as easy as can be.
Schedule an AC Inspection If:
- There is water leaking from the outside unit
- The circuit breaker trips when the AC kicks on
- The AC is making unusual sounds
- There is warm air coming from your air registers
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- The airflow is weak or inconsistent
- The AC has been short cycling
- The thermostat isn’t working
- There are funky smells coming from your air registers
- The evaporator coils are frozen
At Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, our Deep Gap AC installation and repair team offer comprehensive system inspections during which we carefully examine each component, run a full safety and performance test, locate the source of the problem, and offer you our professional assessment.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Heater?
When your heater stops working the way it should be, it can be hard to determine whether a repair or replacement is the right solution.
When Deciding Whether to Repair or Replace, Consider the Following:
- Frequency of repairs: If your system rarely (if ever) requires repairs, replacement is probably not necessary at this time. However, if you’ve had your system repaired several times in the last few years, it is showing clear signs that it is on its way out the door.
- Age of system: Furnaces generally last between 15 and 20 years, so if your system is still on the younger side, a repair should take care of the problem you are experiencing. On the other hand, if your system is near the end of its life expectancy, you could save yourself a lot of time, energy, and money by having it replaced before it breaks down for good.
- Energy bills: Consistently high utility bills are a good indication that your system is struggling to function properly. It is likely consuming far more energy than it should be in an effort to keep your Deep Gap home or business comfortable. In this case, it is usually a good idea to start considering a replacement.
At Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, our Deep Gap heater repair and installation experts are here to help you determine the best solution to your heater problem. Whether your system needs to be repaired or replaced, we are here to ensure you receive top-quality service every step of the way.
Offering the Most Energy-Efficient Equipment on the Market
At Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, our goal is to keep your property comfortable, maximize your energy efficiency, and keep your utility bills at a minimum. As a leader in the Deep Gap HVAC industry, we make this happen by offering you the highest performing, most energy-efficient heating and AC equipment on the market.
Did you know that upgrading to super-efficient furnaces, air conditioners, and heat pumps can lower your energy bills by as much as 50%? If you are interested in learning how Avery Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC can help you save energy and improve your comfort, reach out to our heating and air experts today. We provide free estimates for installing high-efficiency heating and cooling systems.
A Great Team!- Eric V.
Patient and Helpful!- Ryan F.
We couldn't be more pleased!- Stan S.
Very impressed with the service!- Barbara O.G.
Offering Customized Solutions to Solve your Problem
24-Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Repair
Helping Over 45 Years-Worth of Loyal Customers
Constantly Training to Provide the Ultimate Experience